Here is an updated list of organisations supporting LGBT+ residents in North Central London.
- Albert Kennedy Trust – Provides housing support, mentoring, information and advice to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender young people under the age of 25 years who are homeless, living in a hostile environment or in crisis.
- Body & Soul – Body & Soul is an innovative charity that uses a comprehensive, community-based and trauma informed approach to address the life-threatening effects of childhood adversity in people of all ages
- Galop – A London-based charity supporting LGBT+ victims of domestic abuse, hate crimes or sexual violence
- Gendered Intelligence– Gendered Intelligence is a trans led charity who work with the trans community and those who impact on trans lives; they particularly specialise in supporting young trans people aged 8-25.
- LGBT Foundation– LGBT Foundation provide a wide range of support services to lesbian, gay, bi and trans people. They also work with healthcare and other professionals to help make public services more accessible and inclusive for LGBT communities.
- LGBT Switchboard– A helpline that provides an information, support and referral service for lesbians, gay men and bisexual and trans people – and anyone considering issues around their sexuality and/or gender identity.
- London Friend – a mental health and wellbeing charity for LGBT people
- Mermaids– Mermaids supports gender-diverse children and young people until their 20th birthday, as well as their families and professionals involved in their care.
- Opening Doors London – The UK's largest charity helping connect LGBTQ+ people over 50 with activities, events, support and information.
- Stonewall Housing – Provides supported accommodation for young LGBT people and offer housing advice and support to LGBT people.
- Terrence Higgins Trust – The UK's leading HIV and sexual health charity. People living with HIV in the UK and aged 18 or over are eligible for their free online counselling and emotional support service.
- Forum+ is an independent charity working to improve the lives of LGBT in Camden, Islington and the surrounding boroughs, including providing social activities and support for victims of hate crime and discrimination.
- Enfield LGBT Network – The Enfield LGBT Network is a consortium of voluntary and statutory sector organisations as well individuals that live and/or work in the borough of Enfield.
- Wise Friends – Wise Thoughts runs a peer to peer befriending service for LGBTQI+ people who may be feeling isolated or lonely. We aim to create fun, new opportunities for social interaction for those looking to build their confidence, feel more part of the community or just meet new people.
- Outcome – Outcome is the LGBTQ+ service of Islington Mind. Their aim is to provide a sanctuary for LGBTQ+ people, somewhere safe where they can be themselves, socialise free from discrimination and access mental health support.