Carers in Camden offer support to friends, family members or neighbours who have difficulty in managing on their own because of physical or mental health problems. Caring can take many forms – from helping with shopping, cooking, paperwork and getting to appointments. It isn’t always 24 hour support.
Carers sometimes also need support. In Camden, support is offered by the Camden Carers Service – a partnership between Camden Carers Centre and Centre 404.
Camden Carers Service offers advice, support and activities for carers across the borough.
A range of services and support is available for carers in Camden including:
- one-to-one support and information
- emotional support, including a counselling service
- health checks, advice and nutrition workshops
- hospital discharge support
- social outings, activities and support groups.
Camden Carers Service, 020 7428 8950
Centre 404, 020 7607 8762