We offer a floating support service for people with mental health issues who live in the Borough of Camden. The service is flexible and works within the mental health recovery model, and offers:
- practical hands-on support around housework, cooking and cleaning
- support to better manage your mental health and symptoms
- housing related support around tenancy sustainment, maximising benefit entitlement, access to employment and training
- support to you around visiting community places and being involved in local causes, trips to places of interest and the cinema
- group work, art workshops and creative writing courses as well as accessing sporting activities.
All service users in the Borough of Camden need to be referred by their Care Coordinator.