- Advice on immigration, housing, benefits and employment
- Health and counselling services
- English classes and 1-2-1 tuition, IT support and creative workshops.
- Immigration advice on Mondays (10:30- 12:30), Wednesdays and Fridays (10:30-13:30)
- Housing and Benefits on Wednesdays (10:30-13:30)
- Advice line phone number: 020 7440 2669
Drop-in advice sessions are held on Monday and Thursday, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Centre services and activities are available to all those who qualify for registration as a Centre visitor. Call 020 7440 2668.
You can find out about our volunteer roles at https://www.notredamerc.org.uk/copy-of-get-involved