Monday - Tuesday:
10:00-17:00Wednesday - Thursday:
10:00-17:00Saturday - Sunday:
Please note that 1pm – 5pm on Tuesday is a trans-specific service. Our online chat line is open 5pm - 8pm Wednesday and Thursday.
This service is free
What do we offer?
Emotional and practical support for LGBT+ people experiencing domestic abuse. Abuse isn’t always physical- it can be psychological, emotional, financial and sexual too. Speak out, don't suffer in silence.
10am – 5pm Monday
10am – 5pm Tuesday
10am – 8pm Wednesday
10am – 8pm Thursday
10am – 5pm Friday
1pm – 5pm Tuesday is trans specific service.
5pm - 8pm Wednesday
5pm - 8pm Thursday
If you are in London, the LGBT Domestic Abuse Partnership can help too. The DAP is made up of 4 LGBT agencies who each provide different services for LGBT victims/survivors of domestic abuse. With one phone call, you will be linked in with Galop, Stonewall Housing, LGBT Switchboard, and London Friend. You’ll have access to a range of services including:
- Advice and safety planning
- Housing advice, including options on finding safe accommodation
- Emotional support
- Free one-to-one Counselling
- Support and assistance with dealing with the police
- Help reporting incidents
- Legal advice on civil or criminal protection (e.g., non-molestation orders)
- Support through civil and criminal court system
- Help finding solicitors
- Advice on child safety and child contact issues
- Specific support around sexual abuse
- Translation service available to those who do not have English as a first language
To get started with the LGBT Domestic Abuse Partnership, contact Galop on 0207 704 2040 or fill out a referral form. You can explore your options with a specialist worker and receive immediate assistance if necessary.