They provide enhanced, specialist support to women and girls over 15, with complex multiple needs who have committed a crime and are at risk of re-offending.
Clients are allocated a key worker for 18 months and have access to specialist interventions to support them with a range of needs around:
- Domestic and sexual violence
- Mental health
- Emotional well-being
- Housing and homelessness
- Substance misuse
- Parenting and family relationships
- Education Training and Employment
- Finances, benefit and debt
Women can be referred to this service if they have the following needs:
- Issues around mental health – a diagnosis is not required, issues can be undiagnosed, self-reported or suspected.
- Drugs and/or alcohol use (past or present)
- Domestic violence, sexual exploitation and/or general relationship issues (past or present) – again, these issues can be suspected rather than explicit.
- Can be made if women only meet two of the abovementioned criteria
- Self-referral is available