This service is free
What do we offer?
During the Covid- 19 crisis at this present time, the hive is launching a new hive hub online platform on the app zoom. Launching Monday 6th April.
- Zoom will be the online platform to engage young people
- We will have our workshop delivered every Monday and Friday
- Every Monday at 3pm-5pm will be various debates and discussions
- Every Friday at 3pm-5pm will be general knowledge quizzes
Designed for and created by young people, The Hive is a free health and wellbeing service that supports all young people aged 16 to 24 in Camden. We listen and ensure that your voice is heard.
Support we offer…
- personal development
- health and wellbeing
- sexual health advice
- employment and education
- substance misuse advice
- assisting to access other services if appropriate
We achieve this by…
- Mentoring with a focus on emotional, mental & physical health and practical skills.
- Working towards setting and achieving clear goals that you decide on.
- Working around your schedule where/when you want to meet.
- Social hub opening hours: Monday – Friday 3pm-7pm
- Providing a safe space to meet new people, socialise and feel free to be yourself.
- Hosting free activities and workshops (e.g. yoga, pool table & fitness); use the study space or just hang out and relax with free food and WiFi.
- Linking up with other services on site (e.g. Pulse, FWD and Citizens Advice)
Social Enterprise – Underground Camden Tours:
- Improving job and career prospects by offering training, volunteering and work experience within the business.
- Building on your confidence, interpersonal & professional skills
Who should use this service?
People aged 16 to 24 years who are living in Camden.
What is the referral process for this service?
You can self-access the service by visiting The Hive during drop-in hours. You can also be referred by other services.
Please contact The Hive if you are interested in volunteering.