Good Thinking is an online service that supports Londoners to look after their mental health and wellbeing in a way that works for them. Since its launch in 2017, over 700,000 people have used our digital service to tackle anxiety, stress, low mood, sleep problems and other concerns.
Available 24/7 on any device and completely anonymous, Good Thinking provides a range of resources to help Londoners improve their mental wellbeing, including:
- Free NHS-approved apps
- Advice articles
- Blogs and personal stories
- Podcasts, videos and webinars
- Clinically validated self-assessments powered by DoctorLink
- Quick quizzes to give tailored recommendations
- Printable workbooks and guides
All resources on Good Thinking have been reviewed and approved by a clinical specialist. All the apps we recommend are independently assessed.