Currently closedMonday - Friday: 9:00-17:00
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
This service is free
What do we offer?
Camden Borough User Group (CBUG) supports service user involvement in mental health services in the London borough of Camden. CBUG members have lived experience of Camden’s mental health services. We use this experience to ensure mental health services better meet client need. Our aim is to increase the involvement of service users in the development, monitoring and evaluation of mental health services in Camden. We work to co-ordinate and organise the voice of service users in Camden. CBUG is involved in many activities across the borough, including:
- CBUG forum meetings with fellow service users on the 3rd Tuesday of every month - open to anybody with experience of services in Camden
- Weekly mental health drop-ins at the Hub every Tuesday, 2.30-5pm
- Focus groups run by service providers
- Supporting strategic work for mental health services in the borough
Would you like to find out more and get involved?
- See our website
- Call John (Service User Involvement Advocate) at VoiceAbility, 020 3355 7113
- Email email@example.com
- Visit VoiceAbility’s office - address opposite
Who should use this service?
CBUG welcomes anyone in Camden with a mental health history or current experience to attend its meetings and social drop-in group.
We can help with