- Regular check-ins from a caseworker
- Therapeutic support and coping strategies
- Practical support (e.g. shopping, completing forms, provision of materials for activities at home)
- Online groups and services
- Linking to specialised Resilience Network individual support offers (employment support, peer mentoring)
- Linking to wider council and community welfare and online support offers (e.g. pharmacy collection, cultural & faith support, specific interests).
You cannot self refer to this service.
Referrals to the SPA should be initially discussed with C&I’s liaison leads: Anne Marie Kay and Cerdic Hall. C&I’s liaison leads (Anne-Marie Kay / Cerdic Hall) or a Peer Coach will phone the client and complete a referral form. Referrals are triaged by two lead voluntary sector organisations, Mind in Camden and Likewise. Mind and Likewise “hold” the individual and coordinate support from caseworkers and other organisations.