This course seeks to explore how we relate to others and how we care for ourselves as key for our health and wellbeing. We will look at developing our skills in looking after ourselves and how we can connect well to others. Relationships with others are important for our health and sense of wellbeing.
Over four sessions we will look at
- The benefits of relationships (healthy and unhealthy)
- Communication (focusing on expectation and boundaries)
- Helpful approaches to dealing with difficulties
- Developing a healthy relationship to oneself
During the course we will
- explore ways to navigate relationships more safely
- identify self-care tools and techniques for relating to yourself and others
- use take-home activities, and engage in guided reflections, short discussions and worksheet exercises to help you think about your own experience
You will leave with a list of self-care tools and techniques as well as tips for working on relationships and some effective communication tools for dealing with conflicts.
Repeats every week 4 times.